Monitoring and Evaluation Criteria
In order to achieve the international Green Flag award a school or nursery must meet the following criteria, which has been created for Early Years settings
- Your Eco-Committee monitors the effectiveness of their Eco-Schools topic actions with adult support.
- Older children on the Eco-Committee feedback their monitoring and evaluation findings to all children, staff and parent/guardians in the nursery.
- Eco-Schools activities are displayed on your Eco-Board for example photographs of your chosen actions (Including before and after photographs).
- Children have discussed whether their Action Plan was successful and if not how they could make it more successful.
- OPTIONAL FOR FIRST GREEN FLAG: Some monitoring and evaluation data has been used in your school or nursery’s curriculum, for example counting, tally charts or maths activities.