‘How to Become a Successful Eco-School ‘
Educational institutes from EYFs through to sixth forms and FE colleges who are:
- Interested in registering as an Eco-School
- Newly registered to the programme
- Progressing from Bronze/Silver Awards to 1st Green Flag
- Multiple Green Flag schools who need inspiration for renewals
- Inheriting a multiple Green Flag School and don’t know where to start!
- Guidance on how to successfully work through the Seven Steps to Green Flag success
- Ways to fit the Eco-Schools programme into a ‘real’ working school whilst balancing other school commitments
- Practical support for the ten topics – sharing of best (and worst) practice, ideas for actions and how to monitor and evaluate them
- How to complete the Green Flag application
- What to expect during your Green Flag assessment visit
- Develop a local support network with other Eco-Coordinators from your region
- Full set of Eco-Schools resources for either EYFS, Primary or Secondary/Sixth form
- Reassurance and confidence that the journey to Green Flag is not as hard (or as scary) as expected
Who should attend
In order to action the content of the CPD all those who attend must be employed directly by an educational institute. This may include, although is not inclusive of: Teaching Staff, Teaching Assistants, Bursars, Senior Management, Estates and Facilities teams.
Various locations across England including the Keep Britain Tidy, Eco-Schools head office in Wigan.
Click here to book a place at a venue near you
We look forward to meeting you and sharing your Eco-Schools stories