Biodiversity Eco-Schools Green Flag Questions
Below are the questions you will be asked to answer (should you choose Biodiversity as one of the three topics in your Action Plan) in the Step 6: Monitoring and Evaluation section when completing your Eco-Schools Green Flag online application form.
- How many bug hotels or log piles have been installed or maintained to encourage insect life this academic year?
- How many bird baths, feeders, houses, bat boxes or hedgehog homes have been installed or maintained this academic year?
- Roughly, how many m2 of natural habitats have been created or maintained this academic year – this might include meadows, wildflower areas or rewilding projects?
- How many ponds or mini-ponds have been installed or maintained this academic year?
- How many young people have been involved in observing and recording nature this academic year?
- How many young people have participated in or benefitted from your Eco-Schools Biodiversity Topic work?
If you would like to share an example of your Biodiversity Eco-Schools project work on the Eco-Schools website click here!