Marine Eco-Schools Green Flag Questions
Below are the questions you will be asked to answer (should you choose Marine as one of the three topics in your Action Plan) in the Step 6: Monitoring and Evaluation section when completing your Eco-Schools Green Flag online application form.
- How many different types of single-use plastic has your school banned this academic year?
- How many different types of single-use plastic has your school reduced use of this academic year?
- How many beach, river or canal cleans has your school organised or participated in this year?
- How many members of your school community have participated in beach, river or canal cleans this academic year?
- How much money in £s has your school raised for marine-based charities this academic year?
- How many pupils are more aware of marine-related issues, and our role in protecting marine environments as a result of your Eco-Schools work?
If you would like to share an example of your Marine Eco-Schools project work on the Eco-Schools website click here!