Litter Eco-Schools Green Flag Questions
Below are the questions you will be asked to answer (should you choose Litter as one of the three topics in your Action Plan) in the Step 6: Monitoring and Evaluation section when completing your Eco-Schools Green Flag online application form.
- How many of your pupils participated in our Great Big School Clean this academic year?
- How many litter picks has your school arranged this year?
- How many pupils have participated in a litter pick this academic year?
- How many bags of litter has your school collected this academic year?
- How many additional measures has your school taken to reduce litter in their local community – this might include writing to the local council, introducing additional bins, creating anti-litter posters, or including anti-litter information in assemblies and newsletters?
- How many pupils are more aware of litter-related issues and less likely to litter as a result of your Eco-Schools work?
If you would like to share an example of your Litter Eco-Schools project work on the Eco-Schools website click here!