Improving School Grounds for students, staff, plants, insects and animals.
School Grounds Eco-Schools Green Flag Questions
Below are the questions you will be asked to answer (should you choose School Grounds as one of the three topics in your Action Plan) in the Step 6: Monitoring and Evaluation section when completing your Eco-Schools Green Flag online application form.
- How many indoor plants have been introduced or maintained in your school this academic year?
- How many outdoor plants have been introduced or maintained in your school grounds this academic year?
- How many trees have members of your school planted this academic year?
- How many hours have your Eco-Committee spent outside working on School Grounds projects this academic year?
- On average how many hours of learning are held outdoors each week?
- How many pupils have benefitted from improved School Grounds and a renewed focus on outdoor education this academic year?
If you would like to share an example of your School Grounds Eco-Schools project work on the Eco-Schools website click here!