Water Eco-Schools Green Flag Questions
Below are the questions you will be asked to answer (should you choose Water as one of the three topics in your Action Plan) in the Step 6: Monitoring and Evaluation section when completing your Eco-Schools Green Flag online application form.
- How many devices have your Eco-Committee checked for leaks or drips this academic year?
- How many leaking, or dripping, devices have been fixed, as a result of your Eco-Committee’s checks this academic year?
- How many water saving devices have been installed, maintained or distributed in your school this academic year (e.g. water hippos, tap inserts, shower timers, flush controls etc.)?
- How many pupils have been educated about what should not be flushed or poured down toilets and sinks this academic year (wet wipes, fat, oil, cotton buds etc.)?
- How many water-butts have been installed, or maintained, in your School Grounds this academic year?
- How many pupils have been involved in or benefitted from your water-related Eco-Schools actions this year?
If you would like to share an example of your Water Eco-Schools project work on the Eco-Schools website click here!