Global Citizenship Eco-Schools Green Flag Questions
Below are the questions you will be asked to answer (should you choose Global Citizenship as one of the three topics in your Action Plan) in the Step 6: Monitoring and Evaluation section when completing your Eco-Schools Green Flag online application form.
- How many charity events has your school participated in this academic year?
- How much money in £s has your school raised for charity this academic year?
- How much of this money in £s was raised for environmental, wildlife or animal welfare charities?
- How many times has your school donated to a local foodbank or other local charity?
- How many ethical products has your school introduced or continued to use this year (e.g. Fair Trade, Forest Stewardship Council etc.)?
- How many pupils have increased awareness about local and global issues as a result of your Eco-Schools work?
If you would like to share an example of your Global Citizenship Eco-Schools project work on the Eco-Schools website click here!