Energy Eco-Schools Green Flag Questions
Below are the questions you will be asked to answer (should you choose Energy as one of the three topics in your Action Plan) in the Step 6: Monitoring and Evaluation section when completing your Eco-Schools Green Flag online application form.
- How many energy monitors have your school appointed this academic year?
- Has your school made financial savings through reducing energy this year, if so how much in £s has your school saved?
- How many renewable energy sources (solar panels, wind turbines, heat pumps etc.) have been installed or maintained this academic year?
- How many energy saving devices (motion sensor or LED lighting, smart meters etc.) have been installed or maintained this academic year?
- How many young people have participated in an energy-free day this academic year?
- How many young people are more aware of the importance of saving energy and how to save energy, as a result of your Eco-Schools work?
If you would like to share an example of your Energy Eco-Schools project work on the Eco-Schools website click here!