We’re sorry to hear that you won’t be taking part this year. But before please take a moment to tell us why so that we continue to make improvements to the programme. And check out all the new features and resources we’ll be introducing this year below.
Eco-Schools Green Flag is an annual award that must be renewed each year.
Eco-Schools 2023-2024 Not Taking Part?
Before you go…
If you have completed the programme before and maybe already have a green flag, you might like to know that we’re introducing a host of new resources and benefits next year:
- A directory of 50 high-quality eco-projects to inspire your Eco-Committee
- All new Seven Steps videos that make it even easier to take part
- An optional plaque for schools who would like an alternative to a green flag
- A streamlined application process for schools renewing their Eco-Schools Green Flag Award
- The second year of our national Cut Your Carbon campaign taking place in November
- New resources, including a new Healthy Living project co-developed with the Bupa Foundation