Getting started with Eco-Schools is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Login to your Eco-Schools member portal.
If you’ve forgotten your password, simply click on the ‘Forgotten your password?’ link and we’ll send you an e-mail to reset it.
2. Select ‘Our Application’ from the menu on the left, click ‘Create Application,’ then ‘Start Green Flag Application.’
3. Scroll down and click on the ‘Step 1: Eco-Committee’ module.
And that’s it! Here you will find all our free resources to get you started on your Eco-Schools journey.
Did you know? If you click on ‘Impact’ in the left-hand menu, you’ll find stats about the difference Eco-Schools, like yours, are collectively making this school year.
Get the Eco-Schools Green Flag
- Schools whose pupils successfully complete the Eco-Schools programme are eligible for Green Flag accreditation.
- The Eco-Schools Green Flag is a fantastic way to recognise the hard work of your pupils and earn kudos for your school.
- Green Flag accreditation costs £200 +VAT, but Eco-Schools is not-for-profit and receives no government funding.
- So, this small fee enables us to continue delivering the Eco-Schools each year and we thank schools for their support.
We know schools are struggling
If you would like to apply for the Eco-Schools Green Flag, but are concerned about the fee, it is worth noting that some schools have been funded by their Parent Teacher Association (PTA), local authority (council), or a local corporate sponsor.